Manufactured by HEALER LAB, one of Korea’s most popular beauty product companies, SAFE GOOD HAND GEL provides hygienic sanitization and kills up to 99.9% of viruses and bacteria. Transmission by touch is one of the most common ways to spread viruses and bacteria; have peace of mind with SAFE GOOD HAND GEL for properly sanitized and clean hands.
Brand: Healer Lab
Certification: KFDA, ISO, IGC (Institute of Global Certification)
Functions: Hand sanitizer, Moisturizing, Easy-to-use
Features: Ethanol 62% / Sanitization 99.9%
Product Size: 16.9 fl oz (500ml)
• Ethanol 62% hand sanitizer
• Sterilization 99.9%: Eliminates 99.9% of viruses such as coliform bacillus and staphylococcus aureus.
• Disinfect without Rinsing: Use anytime and anywhere, no water necessary.
• Moisturizing Ingredients keeps skin soft and supple.
How to Use:
• Dispense a proper amount of hand sanitizer on your palm.
• Rub your palms, fingers, and back of hands entirely.
• Let the sanitizer dry completely.
• Repeat when needed.
• Store in a dry, cool area. Keep away from flammables and combustibles.
• Keep out of reach of infants and children. If consumed, immediately consult a doctor and/or contact your local poison control center.
• Ensure proper storage to prevent the product from drying out and/or accumulating dust.
• Do not store the product in any other container than the original one.
• For external use only (not for human consumption).
• Do not use on eyes, ears, mouth, irritated and/or damaged skin. Consult a doctor immediately if used inappropriately and/or contact your local poison control center.
• If the following symptoms occur after use, stop using the product immediately and consult a doctor and/or contact your local poison control center:
◦ Rash, Red Spots, Itchy Sensation, Edema and Hypersensitive Skin
◦ Skin irritation
• If used extensively or for a long period of time, you may be susceptible to inhale ethanol vapor (if you inhale a great amount of ethanol vapor, it could stimulate mucous membranes to cause headaches).
• If used repeatedly on the same area, the absorbent cotton may cause skin dryness.
• If used for occlusive dressings, plaster bandages, and/or packs, it may irritate your skin.
• If used for yoni steaming, it may irritate or chemically burn your skin.
• Do not use the product for any purpose other than its intended use.
SAFE GOOD HAND GEL is not a medical drug but a Quasi-Drug, approved and certified by South Korea’s health authority KFDA (Korean Food and Drug Administration). Quasi-Drug is a category by KFDA that includes products used for sanitary purposes such as hand gel, sanitary pads, wet wipes, oral hygiene, dust & surgical masks and so on.