Plug & Play / Smart Digital Radiographic System
The OPIX DR-Elite is a reliable, cost-efficient radiography system that covers a wide range of clinical needs and provides high-value functionality with features to improve user conveniences. The OPIX DR-Elite can be freely customizable depending on clinical demands and workflow. Its design with advanced technology and industrial concepts surpasses the expectation of users with heavy daily duties; it also reduces unexpected downtime due to its integrated system with “Plug & Play” technology. This means the installation, operation, and maintenance of the OPIX DR-Elite is simple and economic throughout its lifetime. With technical excellence and innovative design, various local protocols can be freely implemented with the OPIX’s smart AI technology generator to consistently perform with its long-lasting X-ray tube and USA-made Varex Flat Panel Detector of high quality.
- Diagnostic confidence with Excellent Digital imaging processing
- USA-made flat panel detector (14” x 17” wireless / 17” x 17” wired)
- High DQE (Detective Quantum Efficiency)
- Excellent MTF(Monocular Transfer Function)
- On-board fully featured software
- Easy interface and operation / optimized workflow
- Over 1,300 pre-loaded exam profiles
- Exceptional performance in complicated clinical requirements (1,280 programmable APR options)
- Dicom 3.0 (PACS, EMR, HIS, RIS)Unique and innovative “Plug & Play” technology
- Unique and innovative "Smart AI generator" technology
- Unconditional dose management
- Source to Image Distance (SID) / Auto Exposure Control (AEC)
- Dose Area Products (DAP) / Anatomical programing (APR)
- Easy and light handling with perfectly balanced architecture
- Solid design for heavy duties
- Highly configurable (tube stand, wall bucky stand, table and etc.) for any customer need
- In Stock and Local Service
The OPIX DR Systems are equipped with high-quality, USA-made Flat Panel Detectors with high Detective Quantum Efficiency (DQE) and excellent Monocular Transfer Function (MTF). The lightweight 14”x 17” flat panel detector enables wireless communication and can be shared between table, above the table, chest stand, and on mobile cart applications. The wired 17” x 17” is our larger flat panel detector designed for general radiographic imaging.
- Industry leading High-Quality panel (Made in USA)
- Robust & durable design
- Water & Dust Proof (IP51)
- Simple and convenient installation
- Adaptable with most existing analog X-ray systems
- AED (Auto Exposure detection) function available
The OPIX DR Systems feature high-performance, imaging workstation and software that offers a convenient interface and easy operation for its users. Anatomical digital image processing automatically optimizes and enhances the quality of the captured images, while the automatic image storage and printing with DICOM 3.0 networking capability increases exam output and decreases examination time.
- Brightness, contrast adjustment
- Rotation / Horizontal and vertical flip
- Zoom and pan / Left, right makers / Exposure index (EI)
- Optimized work flow, Automatic shutters
- Support DAP interface
- Convenient user interface and easy operation
- Anatomical view-based digital image processing automatically optimizes and enhances the quality of the captured image for the pictured anatomy.
- Radiographic stand and automatic collimator control function
- DICOM 3.0 networking interface including Worklist, Print, Store, Query for integration with any PACS, EMR, HIS or RIS.
- Intuitive graphic user interface
- Over 1300 pre-loaded exam profiles with Generator
- Configurable automatic study
- Multiple printing formats
The most up-to-date, integrated computing capacity AI technology generator that simultaneously allows huge volume calculation and communication for optimal performance. These unique and state-of-the-art functions of self-diagnosis and self-regulation continuously help optimize the image quality as the inputs and conditions of parameters change.
- Easy parameter setting and firmware upgrade
- Proactive monitoring via internet reduces service costs and prevents unscheduled downtime
- Real time self-diagnosis and continuous quality management
- High-energy, efficient design and output power accuracy assures stable dose reproducibility
- Tube overloading and housing overheating protection
- User-programmable anatomical programs with APR Utility
The OPIX floor mounted tube stand is ergonomically designed for smooth and light movable operation. All cables are neatly packed and arranged, not bothering streamlined operation. Also, its plug-and-play feather allows fast system installation and high serviceability. Optional table Bucky auto tracking feature with 1,280 selectable APR (Anatomical Programing) delivers time-saving and accurate patient positioning throughout complete clinical protocols by technologists.
- Maximum vertical tube stoke: 62" (17"~80" from floor to focus).
- Lateral tube stoke: 8.7" (Same as that of the floor-ceiling tube stand)
- Tube rotational angle: ±135°
Centralized intuitive tube head unit and control console are used in most operations by a single touch, with little physical effort needed by clinicians to complete exams. Also, electromagnetic braking system enables accurate and secure readjustments of the tube head.
The Wall Bucky Stand is a tilting image receptor, supporting vertical cassette stroke range from a minimum of 400 mm (15.7”)* to a maximum of 2,158 mm (85”) height*. The receptor is tiltable from -30 degrees to 90 degrees, so there is no need for a table - it can be comfortably positioned in various anatomical positions for skull, hands and spine.
- Redefined ergonomic design allows better daily workflow and improves the user’s comfort
- Counterbalanced receptors enhance smooth operation with effortless adjustments of tilting wall stands
- Various receptor options – fixed, manual tilting, and automatic tilting
*The minimum and maximum ranges of vertical cassette stroke may vary depending on the options of wall bucky stands.
Regarding diverse body shapes and sizes, the PBT-4 (Floating Table top) PBT–6 (Elevating) and PBT–6 Premium ( Elevating and motorized cassette) tables support a high weight-bearing capacity of up to 1,000lb / 454kg. The ergonomically-designed wide and rounded corner flat top table provides comfort to patients and minimizes the risk of unexpected injuries while in operation.
Dose-related information, such as source to image distance (SID), Auto Exposure Control (AEC) and X-ray dose (mGy) information, is fully transferred to the Dose Area Product (DAP) and saved to the main PC or connected PACS system for the user to optimize and manage dose in X-ray scanning. The APR (Anatomical Programming) and the optional AEC (Automatic Exposure Control) features provide the user to get controlled exposure factors, and automatically implement the ALARA (as low as reasonably achievable) principle.
This unique, modularized OPIX DR Systems provides unprecedented advantages to hospitals and physicians alike due to the system’s ability to create a comprehensive report of systems, users, services and errors by the USB connection between PC and control console; the systems can be diagnosed remotely via internet. Overall, The OPIX DR Systems enable immediate and accurate diagnoses to save service costs and reduce system downtime. The OPIX DR Systems are fully modularized and reduces unnecessary time consumption during installation to immediately operate. Once installed, the systems are remotely cared for by the experienced experts. Integrated Remote Diagnosis Software continuously communicates and reports if there is any error or problem in the system. In the end, system downtime can be dramatically reduced.