Superior / Smart Digital Radiographic System
The OPIX DR-Premium is a reliable, high-quality premium digital radiography system that covers a wide range of clinical needs and provides trustworthy, user-friendly workflow. The OPIX DR-Premium holds a high market value with the most advanced functionalities and clinical applications, which make it far superior to other systems. The OPIX DR-Premium is designed to safely perform daily, heavy-duty tasks in busy clinical environments, so various local protocols can be freely implemented with the OPIX’s smart AI technology generator to consistently perform with its long-lasting X-ray tube and high quality, USA-made Varex Flat Panel Detector.
- Diagnostic confidence with Excellent Digital imaging processing
- USA-made flat panel detector (14” x 17” wireless / 17” x 17” wired)
- High DQE (Detective Quantum Efficiency)
- Excellent MTF(Monocular Transfer Function)
- On-board fully featured software
- Easy interface and operation / optimized workflow
- Over 1,300 pre-loaded exam profiles
- Exceptional performance in complicated clinical requirements (1,280 programmable APR options)
- Dicom 3.0 (PACS, EMR, HIS, RIS)Unique and innovative “Plug & Play” technology
- Unique and innovative "Smart AI generator" technology
- Unconditional dose management
- Source to Image Distance (SID) / Auto Exposure Control (AEC)
- Dose Area Products (DAP) / Anatomical programing (APR)
- Easy and light handling with perfectly balanced architecture
- Solid design for heavy duties
- Highly configurable (tube stand, wall bucky stand, table and etc.) for any customer need
- In Stock and Local Service
The OPIX DR Systems are equipped with high-quality, USA-made Flat Panel Detectors with high Detective Quantum Efficiency (DQE) and excellent Monocular Transfer Function (MTF). The lightweight 14”x 17” flat panel detector enables wireless communication and can be shared between table, above the table, chest stand, and on mobile cart applications. The wired 17” x 17” is our larger flat panel detector designed for general radiographic imaging.
- Industry leading High-Quality panel (Made in USA)
- Robust & durable design
- Water & Dust Proof (IP51)
- Simple and convenient installation
- Adaptable with most existing analog X-ray systems
- AED (Auto Exposure detection) function available
The OPIX DR Systems feature high-performance, imaging workstation and software that offers a convenient interface and easy operation for its users. Anatomical digital image processing automatically optimizes and enhances the quality of the captured images, while the automatic image storage and printing with DICOM 3.0 networking capability increases exam output and decreases examination time.
- Brightness, contrast adjustment
- Rotation / Horizontal and vertical flip
- Zoom and pan / Left, right makers / Exposure index (EI)
- Optimized work flow, Automatic shutters
- Support DAP interface
- Convenient user interface and easy operation
- Anatomical view-based digital image processing automatically optimizes and enhances the quality of the captured image for the pictured anatomy.
- Radiographic stand and automatic collimator control function
- DICOM 3.0 networking interface including Worklist, Print, Store, Query for integration with any PACS, EMR, HIS or RIS.
- Intuitive graphic user interface
- Over 1300 pre-loaded exam profiles with Generator
- Configurable automatic study
- Multiple printing formats
The most up-to-date, integrated computing capacity AI technology generator that simultaneously allows huge volume calculation and communication for optimal performance. These unique and state-of-the-art functions of self-diagnosis and self-regulation continuously help optimize the image quality as the inputs and conditions of parameters change.
- Easy parameter setting and firmware upgrade
- Proactive monitoring via internet reduces service costs and prevents unscheduled downtime
- Real time self-diagnosis and continuous quality management
- High-energy, efficient design and output power accuracy assures stable dose reproducibility
- Tube overloading and housing overheating protection
- User-programmable anatomical programs with APR Utility
The easily-maneuverable & well-designed overhead crane unit requires only a small amount of physical effort that minimizes fatigue and physical inconveniences to technologists with unrestrained vertical, longitudinal, and transverse movements. Whether its a motorized or manual operation, the balanced tube stand lets the technologist have light, stable, and easy operation. Highly flexible with a ±180 degree rotatable tube angle and a robust telescoping column able to extend vertically up to 1,600mm (63”), it is suitable for various examinations including horizontal, vertical and oblique angles.
The intuitive tube head unit and control console are used in most operations by pressing a single button, with little physical effort needed by clinicians to perform exams. Also, the electromagnetic braking system enables accurate and secure readjustments of the tube head.
The Wall Bucky Stand is a tilting image receptor, supporting vertical cassette stroke range from a minimum of 400 mm (15.7”)* to a maximum of 2,158 mm (85”) height*. The receptor is tiltable from -30 degrees to 90 degrees, so there is no need for a table - it can be comfortably positioned in various anatomical positions for skull, hands and spine.
- Redefined ergonomic design allows better daily workflow and improves the user’s comfort
- Counterbalanced receptors enhance smooth operation with effortless adjustments of tilting wall stands
- Various receptor options – fixed, manual tilting, and automatic tilting
*The minimum and maximum ranges of vertical cassette stroke may vary depending on the options of wall bucky stands.
Regarding diverse body shapes and sizes, the PBT-4 (Floating Table top) PBT–6 (Elevating) and PBT–6 Premium ( Elevating and motorized cassette) tables support a high weight-bearing capacity of up to 1,000lb / 454kg. The ergonomically-designed wide and rounded corner flat top table provides comfort to patients and minimizes the risk of unexpected injuries while in operation.
Dose-related information, such as source to image distance (SID), Auto Exposure Control (AEC) and X-ray dose (mGy) information, is fully transferred to the Dose Area Product (DAP) and saved to the main PC or connected PACS system for the user to optimize and manage dose in X-ray scanning. The APR (Anatomical Programming) and the optional AEC (Automatic Exposure Control) features provide the user to get controlled exposure factors, and automatically implement the ALARA (as low as reasonably achievable) principle.
The OPIX DR-Premium provides outstanding, automatic stitching function with a source tilting method. The Automatic Stitching package is a diagnostic and workflow enhancement orthopedic feature that enables visualization of a whole spine or long bone. This smart feature minimizes patient exam time for those who have difficulty standing for a long period time to complete radiography protocols.
This unique, modularized OPIX DR Systems provides unprecedented advantages to hospitals and physicians alike due to the system’s ability to create a comprehensive report of systems, users, services and errors by the USB connection between PC and control console; the systems can be diagnosed remotely via internet. Overall, The OPIX DR Systems enable immediate and accurate diagnoses to save service costs and reduce system downtime. The OPIX DR Systems are fully modularized and reduces unnecessary time consumption during installation to immediately operate. Once installed, the systems are remotely cared for by the experienced experts. Integrated Remote Diagnosis Software continuously communicates and reports if there is any error or problem in the system. In the end, system downtime can be dramatically reduced.